𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ✧ 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐧𝐝

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Asling,"

"Asling,"

Steve said to the girl who sat on the floor in the living room, surrounded by books. It was late, almost one in the morning, but Asling had insisted on staying up so she could work on her magick and hopefully create a portal back to Scanthia to figure out whatever it was she needed to know about the past to fix her future. She was obviously tired, however, dark circles had formed under her green eyes and she was slouching and nodding off more and more as the night went on.

"I think I've got it this time, watch."

She instructed to Steve as her eyes began to glow with white magick and whisps of white magical energy swirled around her fingers. She muttered a spell under her breath and before she knew it her magick started to form a ring in front of her. Then, eventually, an image of another world flickered to life inside the ring.

"Scanthia!"

Asling shouted with a smile but as soon as the words left her lips the image faded and the ring disappeared like a flame of a candle being blown out by a harsh winter wind. Her magick faded and Asling frowned.

"You're getting better."

Steve said encouragingly.

"Better isn't enough."

She said.

"I need to be the best."

"Well right now you need to get some sleep."

Steve countered.

"Steve,"

Asling pleaded but Steve wouldn't have it.

"You're exhausted, Allie look at yourself."

He said.

"Come on,"

He offered a hand for her to stand up.

"Lets go to bed."

He added and asling yawned.

"I think I'm to tired to stand up."

She said with a small grin and Steve sighed.

"Are you seriously going to ask me to carry you?"

He deadpanned and Asling didn't say anything, she just grinned. Steve sighed and leaned down to her.