𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ✧ 𝐏𝐮𝐬𝐡 & 𝐏𝐮𝐥𝐥

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Asling's fingers looped around the leather band still on Steve's wrist

"If anything happens to me, you'll know."

She said softly in reference to the magick she had done to bind them together. Steve looked down at it and then at her.

"Hopefully nothing will happen."

He said softly.

"Right?"

He added sternly at her with a raised brow and Asling managed a smile.

"Right."

She agreed. She pulled him in for one last hug, which Steve Harrington always managed to be the best at. That fact was simple and non-negotiable, Steve Harrington gave the best hugs. But before Asling could slip out of his arms he whispered something soft and sweet into her ear while he still held her close.

"I love you too, Allie."

and with that he pulled away and Asling created one last portal to take him Home to Hawkins.

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Well isn't that sweet."

Asling turned slowly to the voice which called to her, there her master stood tall. He had just transformed from his demodog form back to his original stature. She glared at him.

"Kierran."

She said the name with such weight. She had grown since they first met. The once cheerful blonde girl she once was had hardened into a tired woman, weary of the world and ready for peace for the turmoil that had become her life. Kierran grinned.

"Are you going to kill me now?"

He asked, his dark eyes looking from her twin swords to her face. Asling didn't respond, she gripped the hilts of her swords more tighter and leaned into a fighting stance. Kierran chuckled.

"I assume you saw the truth about everything."

He said, his voice reminded Asling of his tone when he taught her.

"Everything that happened with Violetta."

He added, saying the name of Pluto with heavy distaste.