𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Nancy dropped Steve and Asling off back at Steve's house

Nancy dropped Steve and Asling off back at Steve's house. Upon stepping out of the car Steve's eyes still couldn't quite grasp that the girl who got out of the back seat with him was Asling. She looked so different. It was good different, of course, but still different, nonetheless. Asling followed Steve to the door to which he noticed was ajar. He froze.

"Steve?"

Asling asked from behind him curiously. She noticed the sudden change of demeanor on him.

"What's wrong?"

She added as she tried to look over his shoulder.

"Stay behind me."

He told her.

"Why?"

She asked as he slowly pushed the door open, it creaked loudly as it swung inward.

"Because I think someone is here."

He told her in a whisper.

"I think someone broke in while we were away."

He added, his voice was laced with caution as he stepped inside. He grabbed the first thing he could find to use as a weapon, an umbrella by the door and Asling used her magick to pull her swords from thin air. Steve sighed, he was clearly not going to be able to do much damage with his umbrella unlike Asling and her swords. He slowly walked deeper into the house, Asling walking cautiously behind him. It wasn't until they walked into the kitchen that they saw who was responsible for breaking in to Steve's home.

"Ah there you two are."

They looked up to see Kierran standing in the kitchen pouring a steaming kettle of water into three teacups.

"I was wondering when you would return."

He added, once he finished pouring the water, he snapped his fingers and the kettle vanished from sight.

"Come have some tea."

He said.

"We have much to discuss."

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"We're not just going to sit and have tea with you."