𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ✧ 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Asling used her magick to cast a light up to the moldings around the ceiling that held an inscription on them so that she could read it

"Here lies the prophecy of Danu."

She said, her ball of light starting at one end of the markings and following along her line of vision as she read.

"The Keys of the future will fall. The apprentice who lived, the mage with no master, the wisest of Wills, the villain turned hero, and the children of another world will lead one of their own to make the most difficult choice that will decide the future of the Magick for generations to come. But a warning, a wolf in sheep's clothing mingles with the flock until sundown when he can strike freely in the darkness of night. The wolf must be sacrificed to wake up Danu, mother of all, and restore what was lost. A conduit will be chosen, forged out of chaos and war to keep the mother's legacy safe. But the mother of all is guarded by a missguided Raven who will not rest until their master receives their victory consuming all worlds in an eternal darkness that reeks of death. The Raven and the Conduit will fight and out of one of them will rise a morning star of the future of tomorrow."

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Mind explaining to me what the hell you just read?"

Steve asked. Asling looked confused, confused beyond reason.

"I-"

She began as she scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm not sure I understand it myself."

She replied.

"It dosen't make sense. It's the prophecy that I know but different."

"Different how?"

Steve asked.

"Well,"

Asling began,

"The prophecy I know certainly didn't say that we would fall."

she noted with an obvious tone of fear in her voice.

"But-"

Steve tried to reason for her and he scoffed at himself for a moment.

"That can't happen."