𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Steve what's a mall?"

Asling asked as she ran a wooden brush through her hair. She had taken it out of it's tight french braids and her blonde curls now flowed loosely around her face.

"It's a place with a lot of stores."

Steve replied. The others had all left and he was putting pillows back on the couch for her to sleep.

"What is a store?"

She asked.

"A place where you buy things."

He said.

"Oh like a market?"

Asling asked and a smile tugged at her lips as she looked to him.

"I guess."

Steve replied.

"What can you buy at this market?"

"Mall."

"What can you buy at this mall?"

Asling asked.

"A lot of things. Clothes, shoes, food."

"Amazing."

Asling said with a sparkle in her green eyes. Steve couldn't help but grin softly at her and her amazement at things that he thought to be simple, normal parts of life.

"You're smiling."

Asling said softly and Steve stopped what he was doing to turn and look at her.

"What?"

He asked.

"You're smiling."

She said.

"You should smile more often, Steve Harrington."

She noted, her brush disappearing into thin air, for she had finished using it.

"It looks nice on you."

She added, smiling back at him. Steve didn't know what to make of this comment. Sure he was used to some compliments on his appearance from when he was the popular guy in high school. I mean he heard all sorts of comments about his appearance roll off of peoples tongues. But they weren't pure and simple compliments like this.