𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Return to Scanthia?"

Dustin asked, a note of bewilderment in his voice.

"Is that even possible?"

He added and Asling sighed.

"Currently, no."

She said flatly. Her green eyes looked down at her hands and there was a notable frown on her face.

"To open a portal like that, back to my home, I would have to be an extremely powerful master of Magick."

She said.

"Okay and?"

Steve said.

"Well I'm not."

She replied.

"Back at home when it came to magick I was almost a laughing stock. The best I could do was transfigure a cup into a bowl. It's literally the same thing but a different shape."

She said as she put her head into her hands.

"What? They are?"

Dustin asked in reference to Asling's words about cups and bowls earning him an elbow in the side from Lucas.

"Not important right now."

He hissed.

"Well if you trained, wouldn't your power get stronger?"

Will asked quietly and Asling looked up from her hands to him.

"I suppose, but it would take some time. I've been training for years and still can't do it."

"But you'd be training on your own now."

Mike said.

"And how would that make things any easier?"

Asling asked.

"What if the reason why you aren't the best at magick is because your master was holding you back?"

Will suggested.

"What do you mean?"

Asling questioned, her eyes narrowed with intent at the young Byers.