𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐥

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Ready to go?"

"Ready to go?"

Nancy asked Asling. She and Jonathan had arrived at Steve's house right on time at one o'clock. She struck Asling as a particularly punctual person, which as someone who was always late to almost everything, she tended to admire about Nancy.

"Yes!"

Asling said as she followed Nancy out the door, Steve tagged along behind them following them to Nancy's car which was actually just the Wheeler's suburban. Nancy led Asling to the back passenger door of the car, having her sit behind Jonathan and next to Steve who got in on the other side of the car.

"Don't forget your seatbelt."

Steve said as soon as Asling got into the car, sitting next to him.

"My hm?"

She asked, curious green eyes looked back at him.

"Your seatbelt."

Steve said as he leaned over and pulled the seatbelt for Asling and pulled it across her and fastened it into the lock for her.

"Seatbelt?"

She asked and he nodded.

"Yeah."

He said.

"That's a seatbelt."

He said before fastening his own.

"It keeps you safe."

He added and as the words left his mouth he caught Nancy's eyes in the rearview mirror and she seemed to be smirking at him. Her expression screamed that she knew something he didn't or at least knew something that he didn't want her to know. Steve bit his lip, holding the eye contact with her for only a few seconds before turning his gaze to look out the window. Nancy, seemingly satisfied with the unspoken exchange, adjusted the rearview and put the car into reverse.

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Starcourt mall was unlike anything Asling had ever seen in her life. The large building aside, the glow of the neon sign caught her eyes unlike anything else ever had.

"This is a mall?"

Asling said as she stepped out of the car and took in the sights.