𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Asling was absolutely silent on the way back to Steve's

Asling was absolutely silent on the way back to Steve's. She didn't speak to anyone, not to Dustin or Will and not even to Steve. Steve drove all the kids home with a silent Apprentice in his passenger seat. When they finally arrived to his home he knew he had to say something to her, but he still drew a blank on exactly what to say.

"Asling,"

He said after he had shut the front door and followed her inside.

"Don't."

She said softly.

"Asling please, I don't mean to press, but I gotta ask, what happened back there? Are you okay?"

He asked gently. Asling's green eyes never met his. She found an extremely interesting part of the floor and kept her eyes on it.

"Steve, don't."

She said walking over to her things that she had brought out of Steve's room earlier. Among these things was a leather satchel.

"Okay, then I won't."

Steve said as he followed, his eyes remaining on her. Asling sat on the floor and pulled her satchel into her lap.

"But I just want to know if you're okay."

He added, kneeling down in front of her.

"Okay?"

Asling scoffed.

"Okay?!"

She snapped again.

"My master betrayed me."

She said flatly.

"Everything I thought that I knew is a lie."

She added.

"And Kierran never believed in me."

Steve looked a little taken back by her outburst but chose to stay silent and let her get all her feelings out.

"So, no, Steve, I'm not okay."

She added before opening the satchel and pouring it's contents on to the floor.

"Is there anything I can do?"

He offered.

"Leave me alone."