𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Has the bleeding stopped? Let me see?"

Asling asked as she sat down with Steve on the couch. Steve was holding a piece of tissue to his cheek where Kierran had had managed to up him. He kept pressure on the wound while Asling got the first aid supplies he had. Slowly he peeled the the tissue away and Asling took a look at the wound. She winced.

"He got you pretty good."

She said as he fingers gently grazed the wound and Steve flinched from the feeling of her cold fingers on his skin. Her hand moved to gently cup his cheek and Steve sighed, he hesitantly leaned into her touch, keeping his eyes closed as he did so.

"Well let's get you cleaned all cleaned up and then I can get to healing you."

She added kindly and removed her hand from his cheek. She poured the bottle of rubbing alcohol on to a cotton ball. Steve's brown eyes opened and watched her silently as she lifted it to his cheek. His eyes met hers and the two just looked at each other for a moment before she pressed the alcohol soaked cotton ball to his cheek and he hissed from the stinging of the alcohol.

"Sorry..."

Asling said slowly. She gently dabbed the cotton ball on his cheek. She sighed as she looked at him. Her green eyes grazed every mark, every dimple, and every inch of his face.

"Steve."

She said softly. His eyes flicked up to hers.

"Thank you."

She said.

"For what?"

He asked.

"Everything."

She replied.

"You have done so much for me- and you don't have to- but you do."

She told him. Her hand with the cotton ball fell to her side.

"You take care of me."

She added.

"And now it's my turn to take care of you."

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"So how long is this uh going to take?"