𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 ✧ 𝐊𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Who is Violetta and Nephina?"

Steve asked as he noticed the surprised look on Asling's face at the mention of the two women.

"Nephina is the guardian of Neptune."

She replied, clearly she wasn't important to the story,

"But Violetta was the guardian of Pluto."

"What do you mean by 'was'?"

Steve asked.

"Did she like die or something?"

He added.

"Well... or something."

Asling replied.

"I'm sure we'll see it happen soon."

Asling said, turning her attention back to the scene on the ceiling. Kierran now was walking with another woman along a peaceful shoreline. She had long black hair and deep brown eyes. Her skin was a lovely shade of brown as well, to Steve she looked like a woman from India. She was beautiful and her demeanor seemed elegantly peaceful. She wore robes of black and purple that fluttered around her in the wind as she walked with Kierran.

"Lupin tells me you've been reading a lot."

Violetta mentioned as they walked. Asling was surprised to see just the two of them walking alone. She never knew her master was close with the guardian of Pluto.

"Yeah."

Kierran said loftily as if he were in a daze.

"You know, self teaching is a lot of work, Vi."

He added with a grin. Asling's eyes widened at the nickname and the slight blush on Kierran's cheeks. She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"He also tells me that you have taken on a bizarre and concerning interest into dark magick."

Violetta noted and Kierran's lovestruck demeanor instantly fell.

"Lupin doesn't know what he's talking about."

Kierran snarled. Violette didn't even flinch at his sudden change of attitude, if anything she looked stern.