𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ✧ 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Asling sat on the ground with a blanket wrapped around her

Asling sat on the ground with a blanket wrapped around her. In her hands was another Coke can curtosie of Steve practically begging for one for Asling to keep her quiet long enough for everyone to explain Eleven's story to her. Next to Asling, Eleven munched on an eggo waffle to also keep her satisfied.

"So, what, I'm supposed to believe you hopped out of Will's imagination from this game he plays with the others?"

Hopper asked as he looked over at Asling who sipped at her Coke through a bright pink straw. She held the cool can in her hands as if it were a sippy cup.

"She fit's Will's description almost perfectly."

Dustin said.

"Almost?"

Hopper replied.

"Well,"

Will said slowly,

"My Asling was a guy."

"And you're not?"

Hopper said as he looked to Asling.

"Clearly."

She huffed.

"And you really do have powers?"

Asling asked eleven who sat next to her. Eleven nodded as she chewed on a bite of an eggo waffle.

"A mage with no master."

Asling muttered. Her eyes widened and she stood.

"How did I not see it before."

She said.

"The prophecy is unfolding."

"There's a prophecy?"

Hopper asked, unimpressed and Dustin only grinned.

"Awesome."

"The mage with no master, the Wisest Will, The Apprentice who lived, the villain turned hero, the children of another world will hold the fate of not only Scanthia, but all worlds in their hands. They will make a choice to save the Magick or destroy it all and us with it. Their actions will awaken them, the guardian who is supreme over all others. Our fate is in their hands. A sheep in wolf's clothing mingles with the flock until sundown. To awaken them they must sacrifice the wolf. With the blood of the wolf will peace return."