𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 ✧ 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Asling?"

"Asling?"

Steve said as he unlocked the front door.

"Hello?"

He called out again as he walked inside.

"Allie?"

He added as he turned a corner into the kitchen.

"Steve!"

Asling said, a cookie in her mouth.

"Hiiii!"

She said as she took a bite of her cookie before handing one to Steve.

"I made these, eat."

She said, wiping flowered hands onto her apron. Steve didn't know where to start with his questions. First of all, Asling had changed her clothes. She no longer wore the sweat pants and t-shirt Steve had given her. She looked more like someone from a mystical land. She wore a brown ankle length skirt that flowed effortlessly around her. On her torso was a white linen shift that was extremely poofy over her thick arms. Her messy blonde hair was tied into two twin french braids and tied around her head was a white bandana like cloth that knotted above the part in her hair. A black corset kept her fluffy shift and skirt together. A gray arpon was tied around her waist, one of the ones that only covered her skirt with two pockets on either side. A plate of freshly baked cookies sat on the counter and the smell of warm chocolate and sugar was thickly hung in the air.

"Did you- did you make these?"

Steve asked.

"Well yeah."

Asling replied with a grin.

"How-"

He began and Asling chuckled.

"I am a bakers daughter."

She told him.

"Making cookies is a process that stays the same in any dimension."

She added. He munched on the cookie she gave him and what she had said to Dustin the night before was right, She did make the best cookies he had ever had.

"How are you feeling?"

He asked softly and Asling Hesitated for a moment.