𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ✧ 𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"What were you thinking, Asling?!"

Steve said, his voice in a tense whisper.

"Anyone could have seen you do that. You need to be more careful."

He added, running his fingers through his hair as a response to the stress. He began walking again with the others heading down one of the large halls of the mall lined with shops.

"What did you do to him?"

Nancy asked her in a hushed tone. An unbothered expression remained on Asling's face. Her green eyes seemed incredibly trained and focused on the space in front of her.

"I placed the fear curse on him."

She said.

"A fear- curse?"

Jonathan asked.

"What's a fear curse?"

He added.

"It bewitches the eyes of the one being curse to only see what they fear the most."

She said.

"Will it hurt him?"

"No."

Asling said.

"Not physically."

She added.

"And it will wear off eventually."

She added.

"It''s certainly not the worst curse I could have put on him either."

"You shouldn't have done anything at all."

Steve said, turning to look over his shoulder at her.

"You can't use your magick or whatever you call what you do, in public like that. People could see and it puts you in danger."

"Someone sounds a little protective there, Steven."

Nancy said, raising an eyebrow with a grin as she teased him. Steve just sighed and looked away from them as the continued to walk through the mall.