𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 ✧ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Asling landed on the cold black pavement with a thud and an auditable

"oof"

that escaped from her lips. She would be bruised in the morning. She got up slowly, trying to find out just where she was. Night had falled here and she was surrounded by thick woods on all sides of the road.

It was deadly silent. Nothing but the cooing of animals in the forest and the chirps of crickets could be heard. The air was chilly and Asling wrapped her arms around her as she looked around for any sign of any person.

All she saw was a road sign "WELCOME TO HAWKINS" it read.

She looked around again, her breath furled into a fluffy cloud of steam before her. Then, slicing through the darkness like a knife, two bright lights came around the bend of the road. Asling narrowed her eyes to make out what it was, what beast with glowing eyes was charging at her on this desolate forest road. But it wasn't a beast, not at all. Asling recognized it nearly too late. It was a car.

She froze in shock, a dear in headlights and the car came to a screeching halt. Nearly taking her out. Her body was a mere few inches from it's hood.

She shivered, frozen in fear and by the chill in the air. She could just barely make out a car door opening and someone getting out.

"Oh my god."

They muttered as the car door slammed shut.

"I don't believe it."

Her eyes fell on the person and they adjusted to dim light of the night. She took in the sight of Steve, all his familiar features coming back to focus.

"It's you."

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"So?"

Robbin spoke up as Steve drove them home from volunteering. After the events of Vecna, the gates, and Eleven returning to Hawkins, Steve had finally made the decision to move out of his parents house. But rent wasn't cheap, even for one person. So he and Robbin were now roommates.

"So what?"

Steve replied as he kept his eyes on the road while he drove.

"How has therapy been going? You've been seeing that lady for like a month now and you haven't said anything about it!" She replied.