𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 ✧ 𝐀𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"What are you drawing Will?"

Dustin asked as he leaned over the boy's shoulder.

"Another character for DnD."

Will replied as he put down his green crayon and picked up his yellow one, giving the character curly yellow hair.

"Cool! What's their name?"

Dustin added curiously.

"Asling. He's this sick apprentice to a crazy powerful wizard."

"Why does he have a sword if he's an apprentice?"

Lucas asked as he too now looked over Will's shoulder at the drawing.

"Because he has to defend himself from the demogorgon."

"No way!"

"Except it's a magic sword that can kill anything that's evil."

"Nice!"

"Maybe we can start a campaign with him after school today."

Mike offered as he began to pull a coat on over his sweatshirt. Will nodded excitedly and rested his crayon with the others and joined the other boys in getting ready for school. It was their first day back at Hawkins middle after christmas break and even though no one was terribly excited to head back to school there was still some felicity to the air. The boys were excited to see their favorite teacher again, participate in AV club again, and hopefully learn something new and exciting. They decided to celebrate the end of break, they would have a sleepover at Mike's house and that day after school they would all play Dungeons and Dragons together.

"Boys time for school!"

Karen Wheeler shouted down the stairs of the basement.

"Ok! We're coming!"

Mike replied. He slipped on his right shoe and led the team of boys up the stairs.

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"There you guys are! I was wondering when you'd show up!"

A familiar face framed with red hair greeted the boys at the doors to the school.

"Max!"