𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 ✧ 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐞

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Master Asling

"Master Asling."

The blonde looked up from the book which she studied. Her tired and weathered eyes laid on the boy entering her room.

"I was wondering when you'd show up."

She said with a tug of a grin at her lips. He could almost hear it in her words, her demeanor had not changed. Ever.

"Is your sister with you?"

She asked, raising a brow and he shook his head.

"Not yet." He replied. "But she's on her way." "I see."

Asling stood, putting her leather bound book down and inserting a slip of parchment to mark her spot in the book.

"It's a slow morning for both of you then, isn't it?"

She asked and with a snap of her fingers a roaring fire came to life in the hearth of her room.

"I was only a few minutes late..." The boy replied and Asling chuckled. "You and I are really very much alike." She said with a genuine smile at him and he smiled back, glad he had met her.

"Sorry I am late." The two turned to see a third entering the room, His sister.

"Ah," Asling said with her persistent smile. "Good to see you have decided to join us." She said.

"Now come along both of you, our lesson was supposed to begin ten minutes ago."

"Master Asling," The boy spoke up and the others turned to look at him.

"Were you not routinely late to your lessons as an apprentice?" He asked and once again Asling chuckled.

"You know me too well." She said.

"Then again, you would know, wouldn't you, Will?" She asked, still grinning and he smiled back up at her.

"But late is better than never. Now come along you two, you as well Jane."

She turned to the girl who nodded.

"Today we will be discussing the..."

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Her voice faded away until it was impossible to detect by the naked ear and Asling's eyes shot open.