𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ✧ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"Now that you have your crystals you need a precious metal to use for the hilt of your sword

"Now that you have your crystals you need a precious metal to use for the hilt of your sword."

Kierran said. They were now back inside his spot in the castle.

"I want you to use this, if you would like to that is."

He said as he handed her a small dagger. Not just any dagger, this was Kierran's first dagger that he had ever received back when he was a squire.

"Kierran, I can't."

Asling said with a soft and thankful smile.

"I insist."

Kierran replied.

"It can truly represent you continuing my legacy."

He added. Asling accepted the gift, taking the small dagger into her hands. It shimmered with silver luster.

"Now come with me and we can prepair your sword. We need to start with your hilt. You need to melt down that metal and place it into the mold all the guardians use for their swords."

Kierran instructed.

"Now follow me."

He said as he led the way out of his room. The castle corridors were busy with many other students. The patrons of a few minor planets took on many students at once, like mercury and venus and saturn. Mercury was the great healer and the King of Scanthia thought it best that all those with the talent be taught to heal. Venus was a master of music, therefore the guardian of venus was the greatest music teacher in all the land but only the guardian of venus could use song as a weapon. And Saturn was the overseer of the harvest. Their students learned the ways of predicting reliable times to sow seeds and how to properly treat the ground for growth. But the patrons of the Sun, Mars, Pluto, and Jupiter only took on one student. Asling struggled with the idea of living up to her master and his legacy. Especially with her being his only student, and her lack of being able to preform magick well, or barely at all. She was still learning but her skill was extremely lacking. She could do basic things like create sources of light of levitate things but in terms of apparition or transfiguration she was useless.

"Here we are!"

Kierran said as he lead her to a large room that engulfed Asling with a wave of heat as soon as they entered. She immediately removed her cloak due to the heat increase and set her satchel down. There were many fires in the large room used for various blacksmith arts.