𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 ✧ 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

Steve's eyes opened slowly

Steve's eyes opened slowly. White cold light streamed in through his window and he could barely see outside of the window from where he laid on his bed. But he could see that the sky was extremely cloudy and snow had begun to fall. Snow was always nice. It wasn't unusual for Hawkins to get sporadic snowfall but it was still nice. He sighed as he rolled over and that's when his eyes landed on a sleeping Asling. Her back was turned to him and he could see bits of her dragon tattoo peaking out from behind her halter top. Asling refused to change out of her new clothes at the end of the night, she was so enamored by the new clothing she wanted to wear it as much as possible. But right now she looked so incredibly peaceful. He could see her back rising and falling as she soothingly breathed in her sleep. Steve smiled softly to himself. He got up and out of bed and decided to go down stairs to make them some breakfast. The stairs creaked lightly under the weight of his feet and as soon as he made his way to the cold hardwood floor he yawned and stretched his arms. Pancakes on a snowy Sunday morning sounded like a great idea to him, so he got started on making just that.

✧*~☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ - .*☆

"The sky is sprinkling flour on everything."

Steve turned to see a sleepy Asling with a blanket wrapped around her and a terribly confused expression on her face. Steve only smiled before he turned back to flipping the pancakes, this time he made sure to sprinkle some chocolate chips into the batter.

"That's called snow, Allie."

He said as he flipped another pancake.

"You don't have snow where you're from?"

He asked.

"We do in the mountains but not in the village where I'm from."

She told him.

"I've never seen snow before."

Asling added as she sat at the table and waited for him.

"Wait, seriously?"

Steve asked.

"Yep. I've never been to the mountains where it snows so I've just never seen it."

She replied.

"Why not?"

Steve asked, scooping the pancakes on to a plate and bringing them over to the table where Asling sat.