Chapter One

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka woke up in a panic as she heard her alarm go off. She quickly ran around her packed apartment to the bathroom.

"How can you over sleep Leek?" She asked herself as she quickly brushed her teeth and cleaned her face.

She ran out the bathroom and quickly put on something more suitable for her flight.

"Ok...passport...I.d....ZOEY!" She yelled.

She heard little feet run to her and smiled. She began petting her Golden Retriever...Zoey was a service dog. For emotional support, Maleeka was in a dark place a few years ago.

Dealing with her body and with her insecurities. Don't let the goofy side fool you, they are the ones with the most pain.

"Go get your bag." She said.

Zoey ran to her room and Maleeka began checking things off her list. Zoey came back with her bag handle in her mouth.

"Ok girl." Maleek smiled and put the leash on her.

Maleek grabbed her luggage and looked at her apartment one last time. She have a lot of memories in this apartment. She shook her head and began heading to the airport.

Min Yoongi

Yoongi sat up and turned his alarmed off before stretching. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He began doing his morning routine, which consist of skin care and deep cleaning.

After cleaning the bathroom, he went to his room and picked out his suit. He had a system when it came to his lifestyle. He liked things to be neat and organize, which is why he started his company Events.

His company has planned hundreds of events all over South Korea. He doesn't take shit from anyone, his employees are always in line.

Once he was finish getting dressed he made sure his house was in order and went to his car. He began driving to his office when his phone ranged through the car.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning Hoseok." Yoongi said.

"I'm just calling to let you know people from the diversity program will be arriving tomorrow." Hoseok said.

"Yes I know." He said.

Yoongi started a diversity program for people all over the world to come and work for him. The diversity program consist of all races and cultures. He provided housing and room and board.

The only thing he required for people to qualify was to know how to speak Korean. He sent out thousands of emails to many people,Only hundreds qualified.

"Should we meet them at the airport?" Hoseok asked.

"No, I'll meet them during the tour of the facilities. I have a meeting around that time, once they land arrange for them to be sent to there apartments...let them rest." He said parking his car.