Chapter Seventeen

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka looked at her gown and smiled. It was beautiful, she felt like a princess. Sam was gone, she refused to speak to Rebecca and her relationship with Yoongi was progressed.

 Sam was gone, she refused to speak to Rebecca and her relationship with Yoongi was progressed

She felt her phone vibrate and looked at it. It was Yoongi telling her he was outside, she smiled and grabbed her clutch. Her phone ringed and it was her mother, she smiled as she answered it.

"Hey momma." She smiled as she petted Zoey.

"Hey, just was calling to let you know we booked the tickets." Charlene said.

"That's great momma, I can't wait to see you. I have someone...special I want you to meet." Maleeka said stepping onto the elevator.

"Someone special huh?" She asked.

Maleeka smiled.

"Yes...he's super nice and he's really sweet so when you meet him please be nice." She said stepping off the elevator.

"Ok, I trust you." She said.

"Ok, I have to go momma I have a work event." Maleeka said.

"Ok I love you." She said.

"I love you to bye momma." Maleeka hung up the phone.

She looked at Yoongi and smiled, his hair looked darker and he looked good.

"You look amazing." She said.

Yoongi blushed as he smooth his palm across his hair. Maleeka smiled as she grabbed his hand, he helped her inside the limo and they were on there way.

"So my parents are already there, Hoseok got us front row seats." He explained.

"Ok, is the CEO awards on live television?" She asked.

"Yeah." He said.

Maleeka felt her palms get sweaty.

"Don't be nervous you look beautiful." He said.