Chapter Twenty-Two

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka yawned as her phone vibrated. She looked at the caller id and sat up as she looked at it.

"Hello." She said.

"Ms.Winters, I'm just calling to let you know I'm outside."

"Oh right umm ok." She said hanging up.

She grabbed her purse and her phone before immediately running out the apartment. The drive was short and once she made it in, they knew who she was and escorted her to Mrs.Min.

"Maleeka." Mrs.Min smiled.

Maleeka smiled as she looked at Mrs.Min outfit. This women made sure she was dressed down.

"Hi Mrs.Min." Maleeka said embracing her in a hug.

Mrs.Min smiled as she hugged her back. They sat down and Maleeka smiled at her.

"You look beautiful." Mrs.Min said.

"Thank you." Maleeka said.

"How have you been since the last we talked?" Mrs.Min asked.

Maleeka looked up from the menu at her.

"I've been good, how about you? I haven't seen you since the awards." Maleeka asked.

"I've been good busy planning this Christmas party...that I want you and Yoongi to attend." She said.

"Actually my parents are coming down for Christmas." Maleeka said.

"Even more reason for you guys to come. It'll be fun I promise, please come." Mrs.Min pleaded.

Maleeka bit the corner of her lip and sighed.

"Ok." Maleeka said.

Mrs.Min squealed happily.

"Yoongi never wants to attend but I miss him being there." She said.

Maleeka nodded not knowing what she just got herself into. She don't think yoongi would be happy about this. They continued talking until they went there separate ways.

Maleeka closed her apartment door and sighed. Maybe Yoongi and her parents would get along, right? It was late and she decided to go back to sleep since she had work in the morning.

The next day

Maleeka stepped into the elevator and rubbed her hands through her hair. She didn't get much sleep last night, thinking of Mrs.Min party has her up all night.

She made it to her desk and sighed. She missed yoongi and she skipped breakfast trying not to be late.

"Good morning." Bo Young smiled.

Maleeka smiled.

"Good morning." She said.

Before Bo Young could say anything else Maleeka's phone began to ring. She smiled as she seen it was Yoongi, she look at Bo Young.