Chapter Twenty-Nine

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka sighed as she looked in the mirror. She didn't even want to go to this Christmas party anymore. Her mother convinced her to go because she wanted to meet Yoongi's mom. Once they arrived, there was a lot of people around. So much for little, Maleeka thought.

"MALEEEKKAAA!" Mrs.Min squealed.

Maleeka smiled as she embraced Mrs.Min.

"Hello Mrs.Min, you look beautiful." Maleeka smiled.

"Me? Look at you." She smiled.

Mrs.Min looked at the people beside Maleeka and smiled.

"Are these your parents?" She asked.

Maleeka smiled proudly.

"Yes, this is my mother Charlene and My father Carl." Maleeka said.

"Oh it's a pleasure to meet you both." Mrs.Min embraced Charlene and Carl.

"I've heard beautiful things about you Mrs.Min." Charlene smiled.

"Oh really?" Mrs.Min asked.

Charlene smiled.

"You have a lovely home." Charlene complimented.

"Thank you, I designed it myself...I'm glad you like it." Mrs.Min smiled.

Before Charlene could answer Mr.Min and Taehyung walked toward them. Yoongi pulled Maleeka close and sighed.

"This is my husband and my youngest son." Mrs.Min said.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Carl and this is my wife Charlene. We're Maleeka's parents." Carl said holding his hand out.

Mr.Min looked at Carl hand in disgust, Taehyung shook his hand and smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Taehyung." Taehyung said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes annoyed at his father behavior.

"Nice to meet you." Carl said.

"Charlene let me show you the rest of the house." Mrs.Min smiled as she grabbed her hand.

Charlene smiled as her and Mrs.Min walked hand in hand. Maleeka smiled as she watched them walk away.

"This is a damn shit show, how could she invite these...people." Mr.Min spoke in Korean.

Yoongi clinched his fist in frustration as his father continued speaking disrespectful.

"Father please shut the fuck up." Yoongi mumbled in Korean.

Maleeka and Taehyung looked at him in shocked.

"What did you say to me boy?" He asked.

Yoongi released Maleeka and stepped to his father. He didn't want her stressed out anymore than what she was already was. He needed to defend his in laws because they were now family.