Chapter Twenty

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka cleaned her apartment spotless. Yoongi and her were going to spend some quality time together. He had a business coming up and she wanted to spend as much time with him before he left.

She heard a knock on the door and quickly ran to it before tripping over her own two feet. She quickly got up and fixed herself before opening the door.

"Hi." She said out of breath.

Yoongi looked at her weird.

"Are you ok?" He asked stepping in.

"Uh yeah I just fell, I'm happy you're here." She smiled.

Yoongi chuckled and roughed her hair up.

"I'm happy to be here." He wrapped his arms around her and pecked her lips.

Zoey barked as she stuck her head in between them. Maleeka groaned as Yoongi averted his attention to her.

"Hey girl." He said as he pet her.

Maleeka sat on the sofa as she watched them. Twenty minutes went by before he joined her on the couch.

"So what are we watching?" He asked.

"It's a western movie...it's a little explicit." She mumbled.

"What's it called?" He asked.

"365 days...it's about this man who kidnaps this girl and tells her to stay with him for 365 days and if she doesn't fall in love with him during that time he will let her go." She explained.

"Doesn't sound to bad." He said.

Maleeka raised her brow before pressing play on the movie. Yoongi began to clear his throat and readjust his pants, as the movie continued.

Once the movie ended there was an awkward silence. They glanced at one another and quickly looked away. Maleeka scratched her head not knowing what to do.

"So what did you think of the movie?" She asked.

Yoongi coughed as he scratched his head.

"It was...a lot. Does she die at the end?" He asked.

Maleeka shrugged.

"There's a part two if you want to watch that?" She asked.

"NO...I mean no, we don't need to sit through that." He chuckled.

"Yeah, You're hungry?" She asked.

"Sure, I'm going to go to the bathroom." He said.

Before Maleeka could say anything he scurried off to the bathroom. Yoongi let out a breath as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Jesus Christ it's hot in here." He mumbled as he fanned himself.

He looked down and noticed he was erected and sighed. He began punching the air in frustration.