Chapter Twenty-Three

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka looked out the window as the rain finally stopped and smiled. She remembered she needed to meet Jungkook. She sent yoongi a quick text and went to Jungkook.

"Maleeeka." Hyun said.

Maleeka smiled as she embraced him.

"Where have you been? Every time I come in you're gone." She said.

"Business has been picking up, how are you?" He asked.

"That's good, and I'm doing good now that I get to see you." She laughed.

"Are you hungry? Jungkook just made Kimchi stew." He said.

"Sure." She said following him to the back.

Jungkook was leaned against the wall with his phone in his hand. Maleeka smiled and tapped his shoulder, he looked at her and smiled.

"Hey, you're soaked." He said.

"Uh yeah." She chuckled.

"Are you hungry?" He asked grabbing a bowl.

"Sure." She said sitting down.

Jungkook placed the bowl in front of her and sat down. Hyun went to go help in the front leaving them alone.

"So I think I fucked up." She said taking a bite of her food.

"Uh oh, spill." He said sipping his drink.

"So Yoongi told me he didn't want to spend Christmas with his family and you know I'm with whatever my man is with." She said.

"Leeka what did you do?" He asked.

"So I went out with Mrs.Min and she mentioned she was throwing a Christmas party and she wanted Yoongi and I to attend. Jk this women was not taking no for an answer." She explained.

"You told her you'll go didn't you?" He asked.

"Yes and now I have to tell Yoongi and I don't know, the way his dad treats me. I feel like my parents and his parents are definitely going to bump heads." Maleeka sighed.

"The moment you feel uncomfortable or any type of disrespect towards you or your family. You get the hell out of there immediately." He said.

Maleeka nodded.

"We have this new girl starting soon, she lives across from me." Maleeka said.

"How is she so far?" He asked.

"I don't really know, seems nice but Sam seemed nice to." She said.

"Yeah, I get it." He said.

They continued talking until Yoongi showed up. He's been a regular just like Maleeka.

"Hey Yoongi." Jungkook said.

"Hey Jungkook, thanks for the delivery." Yoongi said.