Chapter Twelve

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka looked at Yoongi's empty office and sighed. It's been two days since she last seen him. Hoseok told her he was sick, she was kind of worried.

She decided that after work she would visit him. She didn't know how he would feel with her showing up to his home.

She knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. She was nervous as hell, she turned and began to walk away.

"Maleeka?"

She stopped mid walk and turned around.

"Mr.Min, Uh I'm sorry I have the wrong house. Bye." She quickly bowed and turned around.

She stumbled causing Yoongi to quickly run to her aid.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I think so." She said.

He helped her up and looked at her.

"Can you walk?" He asked.

"Yeah yeah, I can shake it off." She said.

Yoongi watched as she began limping and shook his head.

"Come inside and rest for a while." He said.

"No no I'm fine." She said.

Yoongi picked her up causing her to gasp. She couldn't believe he really could lift her. He kicked the door closed and sat her on the sofa.

"Stay here." He said.

Maleeka watched as he walked away. A few seconds later he came back with a glass of a water.

"Drink this." He said.

Maleeka took the cup and began drinking it. He kneeled down and removed her shoes replacing them with slippers.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"What did you come by for?" He asked.

"Hoseok said you were sick and were working from home. So I decided to check up on you." She said.

Yoongi smiled before coughing. Maleeka stood up and patted his back.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"Have you eaten anything?" She asked.

He shook his head no and Maleeka sighed.

"Here sit down." She mumbled.

Yoongi did as told as he watched her remove her jacket. She grabbed the tv remote and turned it on. She placed a blanket over him making sure he was tucked in.

"Here get comfortable." She said.

Before Yoongi could say anything she disappeared to the kitchen. He sighed as he looked at the television uninterested in it.