Chapter Five

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka felt something wet on her face and shot up. She grabbed her head and groaned as she looked around. Zoey sat there licking her nose and Maleeka sighed as she stood up.

"Jesus fucking Christ." She said going to the kitchen.

She quickly took some Advil and checked her phone. She quickly got dressed and headed to work.

She stepped on the elevator and looked at her phone. She was thirty minutes early, so Yoongi couldn't say she was late today. She stepped off the elevator and went to her department.

She noticed a note on her desk and looked around. She sat down as she opened the note.

I'm sorry about last night I was drunk.

-Sam

"Yeah what ever." She mumbled throwing it in the trash.

"MS.WINTERS!"

Maleeka jumped and looked at Yoongi wide eyed.

"I don't remember much about yesterday please don't kill me." She said standing.

Yoongi began to walk closer to her and Maleeka decided to make a run for it.

"HEY!" Yoongi yelled.

Maleeka ran past employees who were coming off the elevator. She looked back and he was still on her tail. She took the stairs and decided to go up. Yoongi followed behind her and stop to take a breath.

"Jesus I need to go to the fucking gym." He mumbled.

Maleeka continued to go up until they reached the roof. She looked around not knowing where she could run to.

"W-why...hold on." He said placing his hands on his knees.

Maleeka wiped the sweat from her forehead also.

"Why did you run?" He asked.

"I thought you were trying to kill me." She said.

Yoongi chuckled and rubbed his hands through his hair.

"Jesus fucking Christ, I was trying to see if you were ok." He said.

"Then why did you yell?" She asked.

"I called your name like five times." He said.

Maleeka scratched her head and sighed.

"Sorry." She said.

"Sorry, what am I going to do with you." He mumbled as he stood up straight.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that." She said.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I'm hung over but I'm ok." She smiled.

Yoongi nodded.

"I'm going to fire him." He said.