Chapter Nine

Min Yoongi

Yoongi laid in his bed looking at the ceiling. He couldn't sleep because the only thing that was on his mind was Maleeka.

"She never hugged me like that before." He spat sitting up.

He slammed his body down and began kicking the covers in frustration.

He sighed and laid back on his back before blowing his hair out of his face

He sighed and laid back on his back before blowing his hair out of his face. He smiled as he had a flashback of her roughing his hair. He grabbed his phone and decided to call Hoseok.

"Hello." Hoseok said groaning.

"Hoseok do you have Ms.Winters number?" He asked.

"Do you know what time it is?" Hoseok asked.

"Do you have it? Yes or no?" He rolled his eyes.

Hoseok groaned and hung up sending him the number before going back to sleep. Yoongi smiled and decided to call her, it was 3 in the morning but he just wanted to here her voice.

"Hello." She groaned.

"Is this...Carol?" He asked covering his face.

"No you must have the wrong number." She said.

"Yes I see have a good night." He said hanging up.

He smiled as he looked at the phone. He felt like a high school girl who have a crush on the jock. He rolled around in bed just like one.

He gasped when his phone began ringing

"She's calling back...shit shit shit shit." He said sitting up.

He coughed and cleared his throat before answering.

"Hello." He said acting asleep.

"Chairman Min?" She asked.

"Y-yes who is this?" He asked.

"Ms.Winters, did you call a few minutes ago looking for carol?" She asked.