Chapter Twenty-Five

Min Yoongi

Yoongi watched as Maleeka groaned in pain from her shoes. They were in the cold at the winter lights and she decided to wear high heel boots.

"I told you not to wear those shoes." He said thumping her nose.

"Shut up." She groaned as she sat down rubbing her ankle.

"Stay here." He said.

Before she can say a word he disappeared. They were around a bunch of stores and he decided to buy her a pair of boots.

"Hello, is there anything I can help you with?"

"I need a size 8 womens boots. Something comfortable for a long walk." He explained.

The man nodded before going to look for what he asked for. Yoongi phone began to ring and he sighed as he seen it was Taehyung.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Why can't you plan my event, you know I only want the best and sadly you're the best." Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, I'm booked. Why do you want me to do this so bad?" He asked.

"It'll give us time to bond, like we use to." He said.

Yoongi rolled his eyes annoyed.

"The answer is still the same no, I'll have to cancel a booking for yours and I refuse to lose clients over you." He said.

"I'm trying Yoongi." Taehyung said.

Yoongi watched as the man place multiple boxes in front of him.

"Look I have to go, I'll see you on Christmas." Yoongi said hanging up.

"These are our best sellers."

Yoongi looked at each pair of boots carefully before picking a pair. He paid for them and went back to Maleeka who now had hot chocolate in her hand.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey honey." He said as he kneeled down.

"You did not buy me boots." She laughed.

"Of course I did, if I didn't I'll have to carry you the rest of the way." He said.

Maleeka laughed as she watched him remove her heels. He briefly massaged her ankle before putting the boots on her.

"Ok now, let's go." He said.

Maleeka smiled as she stood up and tapped her feet.

"Thank you." She smiled.

He grabbed her hand as they walked through the park. It was as light as day, and it was beautiful.

"Here let me take a picture of you." He said.

Maleeka stood by the tree and put up a peace sign. He chuckled as he took multiple pictures of her.

"Jesus no paparazzi." She said holding her hand up.