Chapter Eighteen

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka stretched as she yawned, she looked over and noticed Yoongi wasn't in the bed. She's been at his home for the past two days. She stood up and scratched her head as she went to look for him.

"Oh my god, don't say don't say it." He said to the tv.

Maleeka smiled, funny how he didn't watch television before.

"NO!" He yelled as he stuffed his face in the pillow.

Maleeka laughed.

"Oh you're up, good morning." He smiled.

Maleeka covered her mouth.

"Good morning." She said.

"Oh toothbrush, it's an extra one in the bathroom." He said.

Maleeka nodded and went to the bathroom. Yoongi turned the tv off and began cleaning, Maleeka stepped out the bathroom and he immediately went inside and began cleaning.

"Yoongi." Maleeka said as she leaned on the door.

"Yeah." He said.

"You don't have to clean." She said.

Yoongi sighed as he wiped the counter. Maleeka placed her hands on his and he looked at her.

"Don't worry, I just need to finish this." He said.

Maleeka sighed.

"Yoongi there's nothing on this counter." She said.

Yoongi sighed.

"Can you just let me finish." He snapped.

Maleeka looked at Yoongi in shock, it was like a switch. He ignored the stare she gave him as he continued cleaning the counter. Maleeka decided to leave him alone, she went back to the bedroom and sighed.

She grabbed her bag and her keys before going downstairs. She looked at him and sighed as he pulled out more cleaning products.

"I'm going to go." She said.

Yoongi just continued cleaning ignoring her. She stepped outside and sighed as she looked at the rain. She sighed as she ran to the bus stop. She felt the rain stop and looked up, it was an umbrella.

She looked to her left and seen a man. He was handsome, really handsome.

"Why are you standing in the rain?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for the bus." She mumbled.

"You look...sad. I'm Seokjin." He said holding his hand out.

"Maleeka." She mumbled shaking his hand.

Seokjin looked at her for a moment before a man stood beside him.

"Sir we have a meeting."

Seokjin looked at his assistant and nodded. He gave Maleeka his umbrella and she looked at him.