Chapter Nineteen

Min Yoongi

Yoongi sighed as he heard the door close. He looked at the cleaning products and sighed, he was having an episode. Since the award show he's been waiting for some type of call or text from his dad.

He should've known better than that, and he shouldn't have treated Maleeka like that. Her being in his home distracted him, but something clicked in his head today. He felt the urge to clean and to make sure things were spotless.

Days went by and he called and would text Maleeka. She would barely respond and even at work, she would do what she needed and be done with it.

"Ms.Winters, The chairman would like to see you." Hoseok said.

Maleeka sighed.

"Ok." She said.

She walked into Yoongi office to see him finishing up a meeting. She sat down and waited, he hung up the phone and looked at her.

"Sir." She said.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

Maleeka knew what he wanted to talk about and she was ready to talk about it.

"Sure." She said.

Yoongi smiled and closed the blinds.

"First I want to say, I apologize for the way I acted the other day." He said.

"I accept your apology." She said.

"I know it must've scared you." He said as he began fiddling with his fingers.

Maleeka looked down and sighed.

"It did, which is why I've avoided you these past few days. It brought back a past trauma." She said.

Yoongi felt his heart sank and sighed.

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"It's fine, we just needed that few days of space." She said.

Yoongi looked at her and placed his chin on his knuckles.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not right now, how have you been?" She asked.

"I missed you." He said.

Maleeka smiled.

"I missed you to." She said.

Yoongi smiled, Maleeka stood up as he looked at her.

"I'm going to take my lunch break." She said.

"Can I join?" He asked.

"Sure." She smiled.

They gathered there belongings and headed to the restaurant. Once Maleeka stepped in she bowed to Bong Cha and was seated.

"The usual?" She asked.

"Yes please." Maleeka said.