Chapter Thirteen

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka sat on the bench and watched Zoey run around excitedly. She was playing with the other dogs and Maleeka smiled. After taking care of yoongi and scolding him for ordering so much food for her, they haven't talked much.

"You should get her a outfit." Jungkook said.

"Trust me I tried, she hates clothes." Maleeka laughed.

Jungkook laughed.

"Have you figure out how you guys are going to pull off the awards?" He asked.

"I have no clue." She said.

"Maybe you just don't go." He shrugged.

"That's actually not a bad idea." She said.

"Look at it like this you go his parents are going to wonder why you guys are acting distant. If y'all act like a couple than the employees will get suspicious." He said.

"But PDA in Korea is rare. Everyone holds hand even friends, it's not like Yoongi and I would be licking each others faces." She said.

"That is true." He said.

"I think I figured it out." She said.

Min Yoongi

Yoongi looked around his home and began to clean. He loved the before and after even if it wasn't much of a difference. He felt his phone ring and seen it was Namjoon.

"Hello." He said.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" He asked.

Yoongi chuckled, it's been a few weeks since they last spoke. Namjoon was a successful freelance artist. They've been friends for about four years.

"Just got done cleaning what's up?" Yoongi asked.

"I was thinking You, Me, and Jimin could maybe go out for a night of fun." He suggested.

Yoongi thought for a second.

"Sure why not." He said.

"Great I'll send you the address." He said hanging up.

Yoongi stretched and began to get dressed. He got into his car and began heading to the location.

"Yoongi." Namjoon said.

Yoongi smiled as he stepped out of the car.

"Namjoon." He smiled as he embraced him in a hug.

"Jimin said he'll be a little late but we can catch up." Namjoon said.

Yoongi nodded as they went inside the restaurant. They sat at the bar and ordered drinks.

"So how have you been?" He asked.

"I've been good so far. How about you?" Yoongi asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Works been pretty slow but other than that. I've been great I met a girl and we started dating." He said.