Chapter Seven

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka rubbed her hands through her hair and sighed. It was finally time to clock out, she stretched and packed her bag.

"Bye Ms.Winters." Bo Young said.

Maleeka smiled and waved, Yoongi looked around before stepping out of his office.

"Ms.Winters." He said.

"Sir." She said.

"Here is your ticket, do you want me to pick you up?" He asked.

"Oh I'm fine I can just take a cab or something." She said.

She did not want to be in the same car as him.

"I'll pick you up at 8:30." He said as he walked away from her.

She sighed as she checked her watch, it was six thirty. She quickly left and went home taking Zoey on a quick walk. She rummaged through her clothes trying to decide what to wear.

Min Yoongi

Yoongi groaned as he tossed clothes out of his closet. How can he only wear suits, a millionaire with only suits!

His dog holly began to bark at him and he sighed.

"I know." He said pulling out his phone.

He called Hoseok and he picked up on the first ring.

"Hoseok I need an outfit something comfortable that screams I'm not an asshole." He said.

"I figured that, I left a parcel on your front porch it contains an outfit for the occasion. Shall I arrange a driver for you?" Hoseok asked.

"No." He said.

"Can I give you a tip? You have to promise not to fire me though." Hoseok asked.

Yoongi sighed.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"Try to see her as a friend and not an employee. Then bring up the deal again." He said.

Yoongi smacked his lips and hung up the phone. He went to the porch and grabbed the package.

"Now this is more I like it." He smirked.

He quickly got dressed and checked the time.

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka looked over her outfit and smiled. She sprayed some perfume and fixed her lip gloss before checking her phone. As she was scrolling through contacts she decided to call her dad.

"Hey pumpkin." He mumbled.

"Did I wake you?" She asked.

"No it's fine, what's wrong? How you been?" He asked.

"I've been good, I miss you." She said.