Chapter Fourteen

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi sat up and groaned, his head felt like a ton of bricks hit him. He yawned and immediately closed his mouth. He scratched his head trying to remember how he got home.

As flash backs of last night came through his head, he groaned. How could he call her out of bed in the middle of the night? Then ask her to be his girlfriend!?!?!?

"How can you be so bold?" He asked himself as he began brushing his teeth.

He took a shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He went to the kitchen and began looking for something to eat.

"Good morning." Maleeka said.

Yoongi frozed and looked at her before covering his chest and gasping.

"It's soup in the microwave, I'll heat it up while you get dressed." She said.

Yoongi nodded before quickly disappearing to his room. Maleeka chuckled and shook her head, she warmed the soup up.

Yoongi quickly got dressed and went back to the kitchen. He sat down and began eating the soup.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Good, what about you?" He asked.

"I slept good, sofa was pretty comfy." She said laughing.

"How bad was I last night?" He asked.

"Not that bad, you were bold." She said.

Yoongi chuckled as he looked at her.

"Yeah." He mumbled.

"What are you doing today?" She asked.

"Probably some cleaning or something why?" He asked.

"Let's go out." She said.

"Like a date?" He asked.

"Like a date." She smiled.

Yoongi smiled as he looked away from her before nodding.

"Ok, let me get changed." He said.

"You look fine come on." She said grabbing his arm.

"I haven't did my skin care or clean the house yet." He groaned.

"Would you stop being a clean freak." She said dragging him out the house.

Yoongi groaned as he got inside his car.

"Ok, first let's go to my place so I can shower and change." She said.

"Ok." He said.

The drive to her house was short and she got out the car and began walking before stopping.

"Come on." She said.

Yoongi looked around before pointing at himself.