Chapter Eleven

Maleeka Winters

Maleeka sighed as she got out of bed. She barely got any sleep last night, she thought about that kiss all night.

Flash back.

Maleeka moaned as they kissed, she was lost but this was her boss this was so wrong. She pulled back and gasp covering her mouth.

"Maleeka." Yoongi said.

"I have to go goodnight." She quickly exited the car.

Yoongi sighed and placed his head on the steering wheel.

"Great...just great." He mumbled.

Maleeka closed her door and slid down it, pulling her knees to her chest.

"Jesus Christ Maleeka how could you be so stupid?" She asked herself.

She sighed and she got ready for bed. She tossed and turned all night, she even dreamed of him.

Flash back over.

Maleeka shook her head as she got ready for work. She was going to avoid him at all times, as much as she could.

After getting dress, she quickly made it to the office.

"Hey." Bo Young waved.

"Hey." Maleeka smiled.

She took a deep breath as she sat down.

"Is he here yet?" Maleeka asked.

"Yeah, he's in a meeting now though." She said.

"Good." She said.

Maleeka went about work as normal, she leaned back in her chair and yawned.

"He's coming."

Maleeka began to panic as she straighten her desk. She looked at Yoongi and immediately looked away.

"Remember everyone the party will be this Friday. I want everyone to be on there best behavior and make sure everything goes as plan." Yoongi said

Maleeka nodded.

"You guys know every time we complete an event I treat you all to a meal. So make sure you all come to a conclusion on a restaurant and give it to Hoseok." He said.

Everyone cheered and bowed.

"The CEO awards is coming up so make sure to put your votes in. Now get back to work." He said.

Maleeka smiled. Yoongi looked at Maleeka and smiled at her.

"Ms.Winters can I speak to you in my office?" He asked her quietly.

"Sure." She said.

She hesitantly followed him to his office. He sat down and rested his palms on his cheek and looked at her.