White Miku

4:00 - Ena's Room -

[Yuki]: <Oh, it's already this late? I got school tomorrow, so I should log off.>

[Enanan]: <Yawn... I stayed up all night yesterday, so I should probably get some sleep too.>

[K]: <All right, I think I'm going to work on it a bit longer.>

[C/n]: <Good work today, Enanan! Yuki! Talk to you tomorrow!>

[Amia]: <Yeah! See you tomorrow!>

The next day - Asahina Household - Living Room -

The purple-hair girl known as Mafuyu finished breakfast and looks at her mother.

"Thanks for breakfast. See you later, mom." Mafuyu said.

Her mom smiles and nodded.

"Will you be home at the regular time today?" Mafuyu's mother asked.

"Yeah. I should be back at five." Mafuyu said.

"Make sure to let me know if you're going to be late" Mafuyu's mother said.

"Hehe. Don't worry, mom. I will." Mafuyu said with a small smile.

"All right, I'm off then!" She said as she wave at her mother and walk off.

- Ena's Room -

"I just can't get this part to look right... The shadow coloring looks all wrong. Maybe I give it a little more blue... No, that just makes it worse." She said as she sigh.

"... it's no good. I just can't seem to draw today." She said then she got an idea as she took a picture.

"How would I look from the angle? Yeah, I like that." She said and smiles.

"Hashtag selfie... And post..." Ena said.

[Social Media Comment]: <So cute!>

[Social Media Comment 2]: <You're beautiful! New follower right here!>

"Hehe. So many likes already ♪ I'm getting more followers, too. I'll hit 7,000 soon." She said smiling proudly.

And then she heard a notification.

"Eh?" She said and saw someone comment on her post.

[C/n]: <You look so beautiful like an angel!>

Her face turned red and likes her comment.

"C/n? The new member? Hehe glad you found my post..." She said as she hug her phone.

"... I wish my illustration would get some more followers, though..." She said smiling sadly.

- Mizuki's Room -

"Hm... This doesn't really suit this video." She said as she put her index finger under her chin.

"Too bad. The design is so cute, too... Oh well, maybe I'll make something myself." She said then her phone rang.

"A phone call?" She said and pick up her phone.

"Hello? Oh, hi Teach! Long time no see♪ Ah, I see. My attendance number? Yeah yeah, I understand. I'll make sure I go to supplementary classes next week. See you then!" She said and hang up.

"Sigh... I guess I have to go to school again." She said looking down sadly but then she saw something.

"Oh, I really like this one! It's so pretty!" She said jumping up and down cheerfully.

- Kanade's Room -

"This sounds about right. I should take a break." She said then her phone rang as she pick up her phone.

"It's from the hospital..." She said and answer the call.

"Hello? Okay, thank you. I'll be sure to bring one the next time I visit. Um, how is my father doing? I see... No, thank you very much." She said and hang up.

"A notification?" She said with a confusing face.

"Oh, it's a comment on the last song we posted." She said and read the comment.

[Comment]: <It's scary how much this sucks you in.>

[Comment 2]: <Kinda dark, but it's also somehow reassuring. I feel like I can finally get some sleep tonight thanks to this.>

(I'm glad.) She thought and smiled.

(As long as my songs can help someone... As long as people can relate to them...) She thought then remembered the past.

Flashback

"Kanade, make sure you keep creating your own music." Kanade's father said smiling at her sadly.

Present

"Dad... I have to keep making songs that can save people." She said with a serious face then she heard a notification again.

"Hm? A notification again?" She said and clicked on the notification and saw a comment.

[C/n]: <Oh, keep up the good work, K! I would be a big number 1 fan of you!>

(C/n? I'm happy that you like it...) She thought and blush a little then an unfamiliar yet familiar girl was shown on the screen.

"Huh? What was... My screen, it..." Kanade said as sweat rolled down her face.

"...ly..." An unfamiliar yet familiar voice said.

"What is this? Some kind of video? But I didn't click on anything."

"Co...ly..." The voice said again.

"It sounds like it's trying to say something." She said with a nervous face.

"Come quickly..." The voice said clearly this time then the girl disappear from her screen.

"I—It's gone. What was that? Come quickly? What's that supposed to mean? She said and looks down nervously.

 What was that? Come quickly? What's that supposed to mean? She said and looks down nervously