30K Views Special Chapter

WARNING: KINGDOM AU AND BLOOD

[Kanade: 6 years old]
[Y/n: 6 years old]

- Yoisaki's House -

A little girl with white hair and beautiful ocean eyes ran to her mother and showed the stuffed toy with a smile.

"Mama, look! Papa just got this for me!" Kanade said, holding the vampire toy in her hand.

Her mother gave her a genuine smile before bending down to her height and pats her head a few time.

"How sweet! Make sure to take care of... Hmm... Does he has a name?" Her mother asked her.

Kanade smiles and nodded.

"Yes! His name is... Mr. Vampire?" Kanade said.

Her mother giggled and ruffles her hair.

"Mr. Vampire it is... Make sure to take care of him!" Her mother said with a closing eyes smile.

"Yes Mama!" Kanade said.

She walks out of the kitchen while playing with her toy.

She then saw her father holding a sharp thing in his hand and approached him curiously.

"Papa, what's that?" Kanade asked him and pointed at the sword.

Her father chuckled and put the sword away.

"It called sword, Kanade. This sword was gifted by your grandpa when he passed away." Her father said.

Her eyes sparkled and make an "o" mouth.

"That's so cool!" Kanade said happily.

Her father smiled before turns into a frown one.

"Kanade... Are you really sure about joining the knight? It's dangerous..." Her father said worriedly.

Kanade stopped playing with her toy and looks at her father.

"Yup! I want to become a knight in the future because knights help and save other right, Papa?" Kanade said with a smile.

"Yeah..."

Timeskip 6 years later - Misuzawa's training ground -

[Kanade: 12 years old]
[Y/n: 12 years old]

Kanade has grown so much and got taller a little bit. And I mean taller a little bit is like... really little little bit taller.

She has been trained by her uncle, Maisuzawa Yongli (mah OC) for 3 years and she seems improved a lot with her swordsmanship.

"You should take a break." Yongli said and hands her a cup of water.

She thanked him and drank it.

"You grown so much, my beloved Kanade!" Yongli said as he hugged her and ruffles her hair.

"Uncle Yongli..." Kanade said and blush from embarrassment.

"Kanade!"

They both turned their head at the voice and saw Kanade's father.

She smiled as her uncle let her go. Kanade ran to her father and jumped on him.

"Papa!" Kanade said excitedly.

"My baby Kanade! How have you been? Miss me?" Her father asked and hugged her.

"Hey don't leave me like that..." Her mother said.

Her father smile nervously before pulling his wife close with a family hug.

"It's been 3 years... Kanade..." Her mother sniffled.