I'll Show You

- Ena's Room -

[Ena]: <*Yawn*... So sleepy...>

[Y/n]: <Man, the sun's so bright...>

[Mizuki]: <Too bright that gonna tear my eyes off...!!!>

[Ena]: <Keep it down, Amia. It's like you're yelling into my ear.>

[Mizuki]: <Why? You, Y/n and I are the only one here anyway, Enanan.>

[Y/n]: <No arguments here please..>

[Ena]: <I was only telling Amia to pipe it down! *Sigh*... I think I'll log off now. There's only a few minor adjustments left to make so...>

[Y/n]: <I can help you if you want, after all my role is to help you guys.>

[Ena]: <It's fine, I'll ask you if I need.>

[Y/n]: <I'll gladly wait for that! Then, I'll log off now, I need to go to the store to buy some stuffs.>

[Mizuki]: <Then I log off after I get a look at it~>

[Ena]: <No way. Not until it's completely done.>

[Mizuki]: <Aww, not even just a tiny little peek? It'll help me with the video if I know what sort of imagery I should be focusing on too, you know?>

[Ena]: <You say that, but I know you just want to look at it... Come to think of it, Y/n just left, Yuki left at her usual time, but K left pretty early today. She had something to do?>

[Mizuki]: <Oh, she said it's her day to go to the hospital.>

[Ena]: <Oh, right... She can only visit during the day.>

[Mizuki]: <Why don't you get some sunshine for a change too, Enanan?>

[Ena]: <I am, aren't I?>

[Mizuki]: <No, by actually going outside. You never know, it might feel good.>

[Ena]: <You're one to talk. Plus, aren't you about to go to bed?

[Mizuki]: <Yup, staying up late is bad for the skin so... So I think I'll leave things here. Later, Enanan.>

[Ena]: <Okay, good night. I'll brush my teeth and go to bed too then...>

- Shinonome Household - Living Room -

Akito walks in the living room and put his hand behind his neck tiredly.

"Morning..." Akito said.

"Morning." Ena said with a small smile.

"You stayed up all night again?" Akito asked her tiredly.

Ena pouted and looks away.

"And what if I did? Just go to school already, will you?" Ena said.

Akito sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I doubt a night school student would know, but I still have plenty of time." Akito said as Ena smiled.

"Oh? Thanks for the tip, not like I care or anything." Ena said then her eyes landed on the flyer.

"Hm? What's this?" Ena asked.

"Oh, they're some art exhibit flyers dad brought home. It's just never-ending with him." Akito said with his arms crossed.

"I know, right? They just keep pilling up, so I wish he'd stop bringing them home." Ena said before picking up one of it.

"Wait... This piece is by that artist I like... Shibuya Art Contest... This person who won last time." Ena continued.

(Sigh... it must be nice to win something like this... And this contest is a pretty serious on at that, so I can't possibly...) Her thought got cutted off when she heard her dad voice.

"Do you want to enter in the contest?" Ena's dad asked her.

"What...?" Ena said in confusion.

"Wh-What's it to you...? It's my choice, isn't it?" Ena continued.

"Yes, it is. But this contest attracts artists that are as good as actual professional every year. So you don't stand a chance." Ena's dad said which makes Ena shocked.

"What...?! Oh, I get it. I'm too talentless or not worthy of entering into this contest, aren't I?" Ena said almost yelling at her dad.

"That's not what I'm saying. I just think it'll be difficult to win any of the prizes. But if that doesn't bother you, then go right on ahead" Ena's dad said.

Ena groaned in frustration before stomped off which makes Akito surprised.

"H-Hey...! Ena!" Akito yelled her name.

- Ena's Room -

(Won't stand a chance? Can't win anything? What if I can? I won't know unless I try, right?! I've never entered into any big contests like this before, so I have no idea what's going to happen... But I'm sure to get recognition if I win something! Even from him...!) Ena thought to herself.

"That's it... I'm gonna win it all in this contest!"

- Shopping Mall -

"And the paint is... Oh, here." Ena said and looks at the different type of paint supplies Infront of her with a smile.

(I know that I decided to make a submission for this contest, but going out to buy supplies after an all-nighter feels... No, I don't really have a choice. My old paint is all dried up after not being used for so long.) Ena thought.

- Miyamasuzaka -

Ena just recently left the shopping mall and walks around for a while then saw two familiar people. Y/n and Kanade was with each other.

"Ena?" Y/n said in surprising tone.

"Y/n, Kanade? What are you two doing here?" Ena asked.

"I was visiting my father and bump into Y/n all the way here. How about you?" Kanade asked her with a small smile.

"I... Um... I was getting art supplies." Ena said.

"Art supplies?" Y/n said.

Ena nodded before taking something out of her skirt pocket and handed to Y/n.

Kanade who was beside Y/n, decided to take a peek too.

"Wow, you're entering into a contest?" Y/n asked in awe.

"Yes, it's a pretty big one too. Some of the other artists are practically pros too." Ena said.

"Really? That's so cool." Kanade said which makes Ena giggles.

"Well, anyone can submit a piece so it's really nothing..." Ena said in nervous tone.

"Ena?" Y/n called her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that... I've never been in a contest like this before so I'm just a little worried is all..." Ena said.

"You're worried?" Kanade said.

"Yeah, I mean... I'm wondering if I can do a good job." Ena said.

"I don't know much about actual art, but I can tell you this at least... I like your art, Ena." Kanade said and Y/n nodded.

"Don't worry about those! So please give it a best shot!" Y/n said which makes Ena smiled in relief.

"Thank you, Y/n, Kanade... I'll do what I can." Ena said

" Ena said