I'm a "Good Girl"

After School - Miyamasuzuka Girls Academy - Class 2-B -

"Ms Asahina. Could I speak with you for a moment?" The teacher said.

"Ma'am? what is it?" Mafuyu asked.

"I wanted to know if you'd be interested in submitting the short essay you wrote for class to a competition." The teacher told Mafuyu.

"What? My essay?" Mafuyu said with a confused face.

"Yes. It was thematically sound and the other teachers all agree that it was well-written." The teacher said then smiled.

"It really wasn't anything special, but I'd be happy to do it if you think I should." Mafuyu said with a smile.

"I do. I'll go ahead and submit it for you, then."

"Okay, thank you." Mafuyu said.

And then the students walk up to her.

"Mafuyu! I heard about your essay! Way to go!" One of the students said and cheered.

"Yeah! Knowing you, you'll probably get an award!" One of the students said and smiles at her.

"Haha, I don't know about that. I'm sure the other essays will be really good as well." Mafuyu said and smiled at them back.

"More importantly... The fact that you're showering me with compliments all of a sudden means you're about to ask me for a favour, doesn't it?" Mafuyu's face turns into an angry one and put her hands on her hip.

"Oh, busted... Please, help us with our studies again today, Lady Mafuyu!" One of the students said with a nervous face.

Mafuyu then smiles and laughs at them.

"Hehe. Thought so. The homework we got today looks pretty hard, after all. All right. Today was only a half-day, so let's study together." She said and smiles at them.

"Thank you! You're a lifesaver!" The student girl said.

"Thank you, Mafuyu!" The other student girl thanks her.

Later

"My head feels like it's going to burst! Can we take a break?" The student girl said.

Mafuyu smiles and laughs at her.

"We haven't even been at it an hour, you know. I guess this is pretty hard, though. A short break might be a good idea." Mafuyu said.

"Yay!" The girl cheers while Mafuyu smile at her.

"Mafuyu, you're so nice. You never get upset and you never brag about having good grades or being good at sports!" The girl said.

"Yeah. Sometimes it's hard to believe people like you actually exist!" The other girl agreed.

Mafuyu heard this and smiled.

"Oh, stop. What is it you want this time?" Mafuyu asked.

The girl shakes her head and smiles at Mafuyu.

"No more favours! Honest! I do feel a little bad, though. Are you sure you're okay always helping us like this?" The girl asked.

"Huh?" Mafuyu said with a confused face.

"Yeah! Mafuyu, you always go out of your way to do what we ask, but you never really ask for anything in return." The other girl said.

"Yeah. We'd be happy to do something you'd like to do, you know." The girl said.

"Something I'd like to do?" Mafuyu said.

The students nodded.

"Hm... I want everyone else to do with they want to do. Seeing others happy makes me happy." She said and smiles at the students who looks surprised.