Dissolve Away

- Miyamasuzuka Girls Academy - Class 2-B -

"Good morning." Mafuyu said to her friends.

"Oh, good morning Mafuyu!" Her friend said.

"Mafuyu, check this out!" Her other friend said.

"What?" Mafuyu said.

"We were just talking about this video. It's hilarious..." Her other friend said.

"Look, this part right here. Haha, isn't it incredibly..." Her friend was about to continue but Mafuyu cut her off.

"You're right. It's incredibly boring." Mafuyu said.

"Huh? Why?" Her friend asked.

"Oh... Sorry, I meant..." Mafuyu said.

"Everything okay, Mafuyu? Are you feeling all right?" Her other friend asked.

"Oh, were you trying to make a joke? I was just surprised because you never say things like that!" Her friend said.

"A joke? Oh, yeah. It was a joke." Mafuyu said.

"Hahaha! That was a terrible joke, Mafuyu!" Her friend said while laughing which make Mafuyu smiled.

"Hahaha. Sorry." Mafuyu said.

Later - Asahina Household - Living Room -

"I'm home. Huh? What's my synthesizer doing out here?" Mafuyu said.

"Oh, Welcome home Mafuyu." Her mother greeted with a usual smile.

"I found this when I was cleaning your room earlier. I figured you didn't need a bunch of things you never use cluttering up the place. I don't think I've seen you use it since your father brought it for you. I was going to throw it out tomorrow." Mafuyu's Mother said.

"Why?" Mafuyu asked as she tilted her head.

"Huh? You don't need it, right?" Mafuyu's Mother said.

"But... I..." Mafuyu said.

"Oh, that reminds me. A friend of mine introduced me to a tutor who specializes in helping students who are preparing to ender medical school. You have some free time next week, don't you? How would you like to meet with them? I thought we might hire a private tutor if you find someone you like." Mafuyu's Mother said.

"... Sure." Mafuyu said.

"I'm going to go to the store for a bit. I'll be back in a while." Mafuyu's Mother said.

"Okay. See you later, Mom." Mafuyu said.

- Mafuyu's Room -

"I can give up now, can't I?" Mafuyu said quietly.

- Empty SEKAI -

A person who standing there alone in an Empty place, Hatsune Miku. She stood silently as she start to sing a gentle song, a song that can comfort someone. It was so soothing and gentle.

"♪————"

Mafuyu saw Miku standing there as she walk toward Miku.

"Mafuyu?" Miku said.

"Hey, Miku? I haven't been able to find anything at all. I've known my true feelings from the very beginning. All I want is to disappear." Mafuyu said with no emotions in her eyes.

"Mafuyu... That's..." Miku said.

"I'm glad I was able to find them. Things will be better soon. It's alright to give up now, isn't it?" Mafuyu asked.

"No!" Miku said half shouted.

"Yuki... Yuki! Yuki!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Oh..." Miku said.

"What is it, Miku?" Mafuyu asked.

"They're here. They've come for you." Miku said with a small smile.

- Ena's Room -

"...."

Flashback

[Mizuki]: <I think Yuki just wasn't able to do that, though. I bet she's been struggling alone for so long that she just reached her breaking point."

-

[Kanade]: <I'm going to make a song for Yuki. I want to save her.>

[Y/n]: <And I'm helping K with her song to save Yuki.>

Present

"I don't care. If she wants to disappear, that's on her. Yuki... and OWN... even OWN's music... I don't... care..." Ena said and listen to OWN's music.

"Haha. OWN's music really is amazing, though. It feels so cold and dangerous, Asif it's rejecting anything and everything."

Flashback

"But if I can't find myself even then... then I'll just have to disappear." Yuki said.

Present

".... Yuki. I hate you, but I can't help but love your music. If you disappear, I won't be able to hear you music anymore, and that's... that's just not fair." Ena said trying to hold her tears.