Though I Want To Disappear

- ??? Place -

"Miku, why are there people here?" The dark purple-hair girl said with an emotionless face.

"...." Miku didn't say anything as she kept silent

"Huh? Yuki? Now that you mention it, It does sound like her." Mizuki said.

"But is this really Yuki? She seems completely different from when we talk on Nightcord." Ena said.

"Yuki..." Y/n said.

"C/n...?" Yuki said and looks at Y/n.

"Yeah, that's right." Y/n said.

"It really is Yuki..." Kanade said.

"And you three must be K, Enanan, and Amia" Yuki said.

"I'm so glad you're all right, Yuki! We are getting worried after not hearing from you for so long. Have you been here the whole time? Did you get stuck here because you couldn't find a way to get back?" Mizuki asked but Yuki didn't respond.

"What's wrong? Yuki, are you all right? Are you hungry from not having eaten since you got here or something?" Mizuki asked.

"Annoying..." Yuki said.

"Huh?" Mizuki was confused about why Yuki said that.

"Stay out of my world and leave me alone." Yuki said with a glare.

"What is that supposed to mean? Are you saying you don't want to go home?" Ena asked.

"I just said that. I want to be left alone here." Yuki said with a straight face.

"Alone? That's..." Y/n said.

"What's going on here?" Ena said.

"Um... Then, does that mean you don't want to keep making songs with us?" Mizuki asked.

"That's right. How many times do I have to say it?" Yuki said.

"...." Kanade looks down sadly.

"Yeah, but this kinda feels a bit sudden, you know? Look, even Kanade is surprised. Right, Kanade? Kanade...?" Mizuki said.

"Yuki..." Y/n said.

"What?" Yuki said.

"Does that mean you just want to make songs by yourself from now on as OWN?" Y/n said.

Kanade was surprised when she heard Y/n say that.

"What? OWN? You mean... What?" Ena said.

"Yuki... Is OWN" Y/n said.

"What? Yuki is OWN? What are you talking about?!" Mizuki said.

"Where's your proof, .... Y/n?" Yuki said

"I have none, but I can tell. The songs may be completely different than the ones we make as N25, but I'm sure of it. Isn't that right, Yuki?" Y/n said.

".... Yeah, that's right. I'm OWN." Yuki said.

"S—Seriously?" Mizuki said with a shocked face.

"Are you really OWN?" Ena said and has the same expression as Mizuki.

"That's what I said." Yuki said.

"Yuki..." Kanade said.

"What? So that means the entire time Amia, C/n, and I were talking about OWN the other day..." Ena said.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Ena continued.

"I didn't see any reason to tell you, so I didn't." Yuki said.