Desire To Save

- Empty SEKAI -

"Even if you're cursed, you still want to save me? Hehe. It's brave of you to admit that. But I already know listening to your song won't change anything. It might make me feel better for a while, but it would only end up strengthening my desire to disappear later. So it doesn't matter anymore. Just leave me alone." Mafuyu said.

"Yuki!" Mizuki said.

"Just knock it off already!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Huh?" Y/n said.

They all turned to the direction where the voice came from and saw an angry Ena.

"E-Enanan?! What are you doing here?!" Y/n said half yelled.

"I came to give Yuki a piece of my mind! All her talk of not being able to find herself and that it'd be better if she just disappeared really pisses my off!" Ena shouted.

"...." Mafuyu didn't say anything as she kept herself quiet.

"What's your problem? How can you stand there with a straight face and say you'd rather disappear despite the fact that you have everything I've ever wanted?!" Ena said angrily at Mafuyu as she tried her best not to cry.

"What are you talking about? I have nothing. I never have." Mafuyu said.

"Nothing? I'm saying that's not the way I see it! You have the ability to make such amazing songs! And you have all those people waiting for your next one! You're so talented it makes me angry! You have so much of what I want that... I... I can't even stand it! I can't get your music out of my head! I hate selfish people like you so much, but I still can't help but want to listen to more. Even though I hate you, there's a part of me that doesn't want you to disappear. A part of me that wants to keep listening to your music! So, don't disappear... make more of it! If you have talent, then for the sake of those who don't keep up writing! I won't forgive you if you just up and disappear now!" Ena said with tears ran down her cheeks.

(A/n): Have this pic, so you guys won't be sad

"It doesn't matter whether or not my songs are any good. What I want isn't great songs, nor is it the praise of others. All I wanted was to find what I was looking for. But I now realize that it was all useless, so I no longer care. Maybe you just don't understand that." Mafuyu said.

This makes Ena angry so much.

"Yuki, You little——" Before Ena could do anything to Mafuyu, Y/n ran to Ena from behind and hugged her not letting her go anywhere.

"Enanan! Stop it!" Y/n said.

"C/n! Let me go!" Ena shouted.

"So that's it. I kind of understand how Yuki feels." Mizuki said making Ena stop moving.

"Amia?" Ena said.

"It doesn't matter how smart or rich or cute someone is. Everyone goes through rough times, right? Even if Yuki can make amazing songs, they don't mean anything if she's not able to find whatever it is that she wants most. So I think if she really wants to disappear, then she should be free to do so. We can say as much as we want, but only Yuki can truly understand what she's going through." Mizuki said while grinning.