20K Views Special Chapter

"That was fun!" Y/n said and holds up her hand.

"That was exhausting..." Ena said as she sighed.

"It's not exhausting nor fun. I rather go back home." Mafuyu said.

"E-Eh! Already?" Mizuki asked Mafuyu.

"Yeah. I have works to do and it's already late." Mafuyu said.

"I got to go too! Cuz I think Fu Hua is worried about me right now." Y/n said.

"Me too. I have to compose more songs." Kanade said.

"Aw then, goodbye!" Mizuki said goodbye to the three then looks at Ena.

"You're not going?" Mizuki asked Ena.

"Not really..." Ena said with a sad expression.

Mizuki notice this as they ran to hug her.

"Is it about your dad again, Ena?" Mizuki asked.

Ena hugged her back and sobbed on their chest.

"It's okay, let it all out." Mizuki said as they pat her back few times.

"I-I don't want to go home..." Ena sobbed quietly and looks up to their face.

"... Then let's go to my house, yeah?" Mizuki said with a small smile.

Ena nodded as she broke the hug. Mizuki held up their hand and Ena gladly accept as they holding hands together.

- Mizuki's Room -

Ena sat on the soft bed as she sighed then Mizuki came back in the room with two cups of tea in her hands.

"Have some tea." Mizuki said and give her a cup of tea.

"Thank you..." Ena took a sip as her eyes widened.

"This tea taste so good." Ena said in awe.

"Hehe, glad you like it." Mizuki said and sat next to her as they put the cups on the container.

Ena then lays on the bed and sighed heavily.

"Is everything okay?" Mizuki asked her.

"Nothing..." Ena said as she looks at the wall.

Mizuki started to crawl onto Ena which makes her surprised.

"W-What are you doing?!" Ena said as her face flushed red.

"I want to... cheer you up." Mizuki said with a grin.

"Cheer me up? Thi- mhmp?!"

Mizuki cutted Ena off by smashing their lips onto her. Mizuki kiss her passionately as Ena trying not to moan in this kiss. Ena moaned in pain when Mizuki bites her lips but not hard which makes Ena forced to open her mouth. They didn't waste any time as they shove their tongue in tasting every single thing inside her mouth. Their tongues swirl around each other as they moaned in the kiss.

'C-can't breath...' Ena thought as she pokes Mizuki's shoulder.

Mizuki notice this as they broke the kiss and pants heavily.

"W-What even was that for..." Ena said as she covering her mouth while blushing so hard.

"I said I'm gonna cheer you up right?" Mizuki said with a playful smirk.

"B-B-But-" Ena said but Mizuki cutted her off again.

"But you were enjoying it?" Mizuki teased her.

A tick mark appears on Ena's head as she push them and sits on their lap.

"Oh~ Top? I see~" Mizuki giggled.

"S-Stop teasing me already..." Ena said.

Ena started to take off her clothes which makes Mizuki blushed deeply.

- L/n's Kitchen -

"Y/N! YOU'RE GONNA BURN THE KITCHEN!" Fu Hua shouted in panic.

"I'M SORRY! I WAS IN A DEEP THOUGHT AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT IT WAS BURNING!" Y/n yelled.

The fire started to spread out more which makes Y/n screams.

"WAHHHHH! CALL! CALL! CALL THE POLICE!" Y/n yelled as she ran in panic.

"YOU IDIOT! CALL THE FIREFIGHTER!" Fu Hua shouted at Y/n who is running around in panic.

- Ocean -

The two girl sat on the benches as they looks at the sunset.

"Bronya onee-chan! Look at the ocean! They're beautiful!" Seele said in awe as Bronya smiles at her.

"The Bronya agreed. They're beautiful." Bronya said and looks at Seele as she looks back at her.

"Just like your eyes, Seele." Bronya said which makes Seele blushed.

Bronya leaned in and kissed her which makes Seele surprised a little. Bronya broke the kiss and hugged Seele close.

"Thanks, Bronya onee-chan..." Seele said with a small smile.

- Freya High -

In the ally way there was a sound filled with moans.

"Keep your voice down if you don't want them to hear us, Kiana-Chan..." Mei whispered to her ear as she thrusting her fingers inside Kiana.

"Mhmp! M-Mei-senpai! H-haah!~ I-I can't handle t-this anymore!~ I-It's getting late~" Kiana moaned as she felt Mei's finger thrusting in and out.

"Hm? But we're only at 4 rounds?" Mei teased her as she shover two fingers inside her pussy which makes Kiana flinched and moan in pain but soon turn into pleasure. Mei leaned to her ears and whispered.

"You're mine. You don't belong to anyone else but me." Mei whispered seductively as she bit her neck hard which makes Kiana groan a bit.

"M-Mei-senpai~" Kiana moaned as she felt her wall tightening. Kiana moaned loudly and came over Mei's fingers. She licked the cum off her fingers and started to kiss Kiana.

"I love you."

"I hate you."  Fu Hua said and glares at Y/n.

"  Fu Hua said and glares at Y/n