1K Votes Special Chapter

I see... The winner is Yandere!N25 x Reader... with smut. This is kinda hard to write but I tried my best :,) Also FUTANARI INVOLVED!

- Freya High -

The (h/c)-haired girl was dozing off in the middle of the class while the teacher is teaching.

"L/n... Please pay your attention at least today." Eden said.

This startled Y/n a little as she apologize.

"S-Sorry. I won't do that next time..." Y/n said.

Eden laughed at her and shook her head.

"As long as you pay your attention in the class everything is fine." Eden said.

'Study is like hell sometimes...' Y/n thought lazily.

Later

After a long period of studying, the class is finally end. Everyone started to pack their backpack and left only Y/n was the one in the room. Y/n slowly got up from her seat and took her things and put it in her backpack.

As she done, she wore her backpack and left the classroom, walking alone in the hallway.

- Scramble Crossing -

As Y/n was walking while in the deep thought, she accidentally bump into someone which make the person fall.

"Ah, sorry! I didn't look where I was going!" Y/n said.

Y/n look at the person and she was surprised to see who the person was.

"Kanade?" Y/n said.

Kanade looks up and saw Y/n which makes her heart skip a beat. Y/n lent a hand which Kanade gladly accept and got up.

"H-Hi, Y/n..." Kanade said quietly.

"What are you doing out here late, Kanade? It's quite rare to see you going outside." Y/n said with a small smile yet worried about her.

"I was going to buy some instant noodles because it almost ran out." Kanade said with a small blush on her face.

"I see... You can come out, Mizuki." Y/n said which makes Kanade confused.

The person came out of the dark allyway, revealing Mizuki has a smirk on their face.

"I'm surprised you know I'm there." Mizuki said as they giggles a bit.

"Of course, I'm not that dumb... Or maybe I am." Y/n said.

Kanade and Mizuki both shared glares at each other while Y/n didn't notice.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Y/n asked Mizuki.

"O-Oh. Uh... I was going out to buy something which I didn't find it and came back which I met you two." Mizuki said nervously.

"Then why are you even hiding?" Y/n asked.

"Uh... Surprise...?" Mizuki said with a nervous grin.

"Is that so? Guess I ruined the surprise!" Y/n said then laugh as Mizuki joined.

Meanwhile Kanade give a death glare to Mizuki which they noticed and gave her a sly smirk.

"Well since I have free time I can go with you, Kanade!" Y/n said.

This makes Kanade mood lighten up and smiles.

"Sure, I don't mind." Kanade said and looks at Mizuki with a victory smile.

However Mizuki didn't let this slide as they approach Y/n.

"Can I go too?" Mizuki asked.

"No." Kanade said with a deadpan face.