Chapter 47

❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅ ❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅

"Hey, this is!"

Marianne couldn't resist the boiling anger and shook her hands.

Grace thought it wouldnt be strange if she, who is hot-tempered, selfish, and can't stand insults, threw the glove she was wearing or the fan she was holding at her at any moment. Sure enough, Marianne moved her hand to take off her gloves.

It was then.

"I'll apologize to Lady Grace, Marianne."

Owen, who had been looking at Marianne with a cold gaze so far, said, blocking her action to take off her gloves.

Marianne was even more angry at those words and shouted, looking back at Owen with a red face.

"Your Highness!"

"If Lady can't do it, I will do it."

"Huh!"

"I'm sorry, Duke Felix. And Lady Grace. Forgive my fiancées rudeness."

Marianne's face reddened even more as she was full of anger from Owens cold words. How could a man call her his fiancée not take her side, instead apologizing publicly, and humiliate her?

This was not an example of a spouse who should be on her side at any moment. It was really hard to bear with the anger, but her fiance was a prince, so she couldnt resist and just stared at Owens side face, which was slightly lowered.

"There's nothing to bow to me, Your Highness. Because the person who deserves an apology is my wife."

It was Arthur instead of Grace who responded to the apology first.

Originally, it was right to let Grace respond to Owen's apology according to etiquette, but Arthur pretending not to know received the apology instead.

The reason was that he didn't want Grace and Owen to have a conversation. There was also something he said to him at the last wedding party. Also Prince Owen's gaze, which Arthur caught, that suddenly appeared at the front door of the mansion and has been reaching out to Grace all the way up to now, was most disturbing.

And that speech, where he called Grace Lady Grace, not Duchess Felix, has also been annoying. It was said that the jealousy of a man was several times stronger than that of a woman, but that didn't seem to be wrong.

Arthur stared at Owen with a cold gaze, suppressing the urge to immediately block Owens strange gaze, which had only been touching Grace.

"Okay, okay. Everyone, stop there."

"!"

"Since we've just become a family, its not unreasonable to have some conflicts, but should you still have a troublesome fight in front of the elderly people?"

While there were mixed views between the four that evoked the atmosphere. It was Duke Alberton who had been looking at Arthur and Grace with a strange face.

He turned to Marianne with a blunt voice and rebuked Marianne after changing the atmosphere with the words of a most benevolent father.

"Marianne, I understand that your mind is wobbly ahead of the wedding, but the words you said a while ago were too big of a disrespect. Make sure to apologize later."

"Father, why should I!"

"Marianne!"

"..Okay."