Chapter 73

❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅ ❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅

"Your Highness, did you come up with any good idea?"

Count Roche secretly took a glance at his expression and asked. Then Owen answered the question in a voice full of aspiration.

"Yeah, Ive got a pretty good idea."

"What?"

"Count Roche. Find a wizard right now."

"A wizard?"

"Yeah. But, someone who is not related to Alberton."

"What? Your Highness. That's impossible. As you know, all the wizards of the Empire are either the descendants of the Duke of Alberton, or his disciples who are willing to even die if ordered by him."

Count Roche shook his head at Owens command. It was because he thought Owens words were too far from reality.

However, Owen's face caught a strange smile when he heard that. It was as if he knew he would say something like that. Owen stared at Count Roche and spoke in a subtle voice.

"No. If you look for him, you will definitely find him."

"So it is ."

"A wizard with a vengeance for Duke Alberton."

"What!?"

"Duke Alberton is a hard-nosed man who throws away his own children who have inherited his blood if they are not worth using. Theres no way for someone like him to not have an enemy, right? There must be wizards outwardly loyal to him, but behind the scenes, sharpening their swords of betrayal."

"Hmm, certainly Duke Alberton has a lot of enemies. But there are many allies too. There are also allies of the blood alliance that he obtained by marrying the children of his clan to powerful families. And that force should never be taken lightly. Even the wizards who know him well, on the surface they all seem to be loyal towards him."

Owen took a sip of the tea in front of him as Count Roche retorted with a cautious attitude.

After that, Owen responded in a soft voice to Count Roches rebuttal.

"So this empire, no, you'll have to search all over the continent. Someone who hates the ambitious Duke Alberton and is willing to lend me his full strength."

"Your Highness."

"You can do it. No, we can do it."

Saying so, Owen reached out and clasped Count Roches hand.

Count Roche could feel a strong will and insidious hatred in the grip of the skinny Crown Prince holding his hand. It was a kind of struggle that he couldnt just fall into the trap of the viper-like Duke Alberton and die.

Feeling that strong will, Count Roche immediately looked at Owen and nodded heavily. After all, his body exists for the royal family. If the imperial family wanted it, he had to do it calmly even if he has to get his hands dirty. That was the fate of a lord chamberlain.

Seeing Count Roche like that, Owen smiled as if satisfied.

If God had cursed his fate, he would have cursed God equally. And he was going to get what he wanted. That also too lavishly.

───※ ·❆· ※───

At Grace's request, the lunch that continued like a dinner party ended sooner than expected.

Grace tenderly hugged Leon, who was disappointed that he couldnt spend time with his beloved brother and sister-in-law, who suddenly cut off and handed him an apology.