Chapter 63

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅• •❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

At that time, her eyes, which had been forcibly pulled by the soldiers, gleamed as if she had woken up from a dream the moment she faced Owen, who was looking at her.

Soon, she twisted her tied body around and shouted at Owen.

“Duke Felix! You beast! You monster! I’m corrupted because of you! You’ve made me weird, you devil!”

With her beautiful face viciously contorted, she poured all kinds of curses on Owen, who was staring at her silently.

As vulgar accusations that could hardly be called noble words erupted from her mouth. Listening to that, the faces of the soldiers holding the ropes tied to her distorted.

But Owen approached the table with the long sword, with a cold sneer, as if he were used to it. Then, slowly holding a long sword in his hand, Owen turned and walked towards her, who was constantly cursing like a madwoman, shouting at him as “Duke Felix,” over and over again.

Suddenly, her expression changed dramatically.

As Owen got closer to her, a strange smile began to appear on her grimly distorted face.

After that, when Owen stood in front of her, she said to Owen, looking as if she had met a long-awaited lover, with a longing and anxious face.

“Ah, are you finally looking at me? Duke Felix, I’ve been waiting for you.”

“…….”

“You’re not going to that d@mn little monster anymore, are you? You’re not going to talk with that blunt, messy knight, are you?”

“… … Yes.”

“Ah, I was waiting for you to say that! You’ve realized that now, haven’t you? That you are mine!”

Owen smirked coldly at the way she was genuinely delighted with his mocking reply.

What happens when this crazy woman finds out that what she is seeing is not Duke Felix, but Owen himself?

He looked down at the beautiful face of the “former Lady Reina” who had lost her self-identity as a human being, once gone crazy by the maddening possessiveness for Duke Felix and the other time by the confusion magic spell of Duke Alberton.

“Not once or twice, but it’s very unpleasant to hear her look at me every time for Duke Felix. Duke Alberton, did you have to cast a spell of confusion on her?”

“Yes. The only way to use the sacrifice which did not win Duke Felix’s heart and the ‘complete curse’ was not instilled is to put her into the illusion that Your Highness is Duke Felix. Only then will the magical power feeds on the strong attachments of the sacrifice to prevent the ‘curse of the First Lord’ flowing through the blood of Your Highness.”

“…….That’s terrible.”

“Some sacrifices are indispensable to protect Your Majesty’s noble life.”

Owen was disgusted again by the sight of Duke Alberton uttering horrific words casually.

The magic of Duke Alberton slowly drives women crazy by mixing their greed for a human that cannot be thrown away until death. And the cursed magic that encourages that greed is in the ‘blessing spell’.

And even his own weak body that uses that magic to take the lives of crazy women and temporarily escape from the ‘curse of the first lord’.

There was not a single thing that wasn’t disgusting.