🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont

Giselle and Kalianna were walking to the entrance to go home.

"A sleepover at your place tonight? That'd be awesome!" Kalianna told her best friend, who smiled.

"Come on! Hurry up! I don't have all day!" Mr. Damocles uttered impatiently.

"Except ugh, I can't. I-I have to help my mom at her boutique." Kalianna said to Giselle.

"Again gurl? You've been helping her out all week!" The rainbownette says while she exited with Kalianna.

"Online gaming battle? I'm free." Adrien said to Nino while walking to the entrance with him.

"Cool! Wait 'till you check out my advanced weaponry! You won't stand a chance!" Nino proclaimed.

Mr. Damocles claps his hands to the boys. "Come on! Chop-chop! Hurry along now!"

Adrien face-palmed. "I forgot I've got Chinese class," He said to Nino while they walked out.

"Again? But we haven't played all week!" Nino exclaimed.

"Sorry, Nino." Adrien apologized.

Mr. Damocles chuckles before he closes the school doors. Adrien sadly looks back behind him while he walks away with Nino.

Meanwhile, Giselle gets into Kalianna's car with her.

"Did you see how Mr. Damocles was in a rush to get us out the school? I don't know why he's trying to hide it. We both know about his secret." Giselle rolls her eyes.

"Wanna go for ice cream?" Kalianna asked.

"Heck yeah."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Place des Vosges.

Whiskers meowed, he was currently stuck in a tree.

Meanwhile, Mr. Damocles, in his own costume, arrives and talks to Whiskers' owners. "Hoo-hoo! Well, Mrs. Michelle. Has Whiskers got vertigo again? Have no fear! This is the mission for The Owl! Hoo-hoo!" He takes out his toy grappling hook. "Owl Talons!" The grappling hook didn't work. "Boomerang!" He throws his boomerang, but it glides away.

"Um, what exactly were you planning with that?" Michelle asked.

(Sukura41: I was wondering that that too. What was he tryna do? Knock the cat out of the tree and possibly injure him?)

"I-I-It takes more than this to persuade The Owl!" Mr. Damocles starts to climb up the tree. "Here, kitty, kitty! Come to Owl!"

"Okay, I'll call the fire department." Michelle takes out her phone.

"No need for that, Mrs. Michelle." Whiskers start to hisses at "The Owl". "Uh-oh! Whiskers! Stay calm! Come on now!" Whiskers bites into his hand. "Ow!" He loses his balance and is about to fall along with Whiskers.