🐝Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀꜱᴘ (Qᴜᴇᴇɴ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ; ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)🐝

Scene: TVi News Report

"Coming to you live from the Grand Palais Museum. I'm Nadja Chamack. Gabriel Agreste's fashion show was recently delayed after the Queen of Fashion, Audrey Bourgeois, was Akumatized. But everything is back on schedule again, after Lady Luck heroically stepped in to save the day, as usual. The fashion show can finally begin!"

Scene: The Grand Palais.

The fashion show is continuing. Lights dance around the room as Adrien walks the catwalk and poses.

Alya is live streaming. "Scoop. The hat Adrien Agreste is wearing was made by my BFF, Marinette!" She turned her phone towards the bluenette. "Anything you'd like to say during my live stream?"

Marinette waves at the camera awkwardly.

"I can't wait to see how good Adrien will look modeling your hat," Giselle says to Adrien. "Ugh, I don't wanna see Marinette's hat anymore. Tell me when it's over!" She covered her eyes.

Kalianna just laughed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Dressing Room.

Kalianna knocked on the door. "Adrien?"

"Come in!" The blonde replied.

Kalianna entered and saw Adrien dressed in his Victorian outfit.

(Sukura41: I know it's not the best suit but at least it looks better than the suit made to match with Marinette's hat

(Sukura41: I know it's not the best suit but at least it looks better than the suit made to match with Marinette's hat.)

"What do you think?" Adrien questioned as he struck some poses. "Does it look nice on me?"

"The better question is," Kalianna took the lid off her hat and grabbed the said item before walking over to Adrien. "Does it feel comfortable on you?"

"Totally! I feel like a modern Victorian adventurer." Adrien expressed.

Kalianna giggled and put her hat onto Adrien's head. "With a hint of Steampunk."

Adrien looked at himself in the mirror before smiling.