🧵ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ🧵

(Sukura41: This is kind of the aftermath of Gorizilla but it mostly focuses on Kalianna getting money, expanding her name, and getting fame 😜.)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Kalianna got out of her family car with only one objective on her mind: To find Adrien.

Giselle, who has seen the noirette, smiled at her as she walked up with a determined expression. "Hey, gurl! What's with the serious face?" She asked as Kalianna walked past her up the stairs. She followed after her.

"Not now Giselle, I have to find Adrien." Kalianna says.

Giselle gasps. "Are you gonna confess?"

"What? No!" Kalianna shook her head as she entered the courtyard.

"So why you lookin' for him?" Giselle questioned.

"You'll see." Kalianna looked around and saw Adrien leaning on the stairs. She began walking over to him, Giselle in tow right beside her. "Adrien!"

The blonde turned to the girls as they walked up to him. "Hey, Kalianna, Giselle, what's up?"

"Hey, listen, I was just wondering-" Kalianna was cut off when the bell rang. She frowned. "Nevermind. I'll talk to you at lunch." She told Adrien.

"Okay." Adrien shrugs before he began making him way upstairs while other students followed behind him.

"Gurl what exactly are you trying to do?" Giselle probed.

"You'll see, don't worry."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: School Courtyard.

It was now lunch break and Giselle followed behind of Kalianna as the said girl walked up to Adrien, who was chatting with Nino by a bench.

Adrien saw the girls and turned to face them along with Nino. "Hey girls,"

"Hey Agreste." Giselle waved at him.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about Kalianna?" Adrien questioned.

"Well, I recently had this idea in my head, it's about your Adrien Fragrance ad." Kalianna says.

"What about it?" Adrien probed.

"My idea is that I wanna create shirts based off your ad, I'm trying to expand my name and get myself out there. I was wondering if... you could ask your dad if I could have permission to do it? I get that it's your ad but your dad's behind it too right?" Kalianna asked.

"Yeah. I'll try to ask him." Adrien said.

"It's rad that your trying to get yourself known Kalianna. If your old man says yes Adrien, I'm definitely buying one of Kalianna's shirts." Nino says to the boy, who chuckles.