🧟‍♀️ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴢᴏᴜ🧟‍♀️

Scene: Locker Room

Scene: Locker Room.

"What are you giving Miss Bustier for her birthday, Rose?" Juleka asked as Marinette runs into the locker room.

"I made her a scrapbook!" Rose held up the scrapbook.

Marinette looked around at everyone's gifts as she walked past. She looked at Kalianna and Giselle, who were sitting down with their gifts.

"So what's your gift for Miss Bustier gurl?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"I got her this Chanel makeup set." Kalianna held up the Chanel box. "Hopefully she likes it."

"Well, I got her these Tiffany earrings," Giselle held up a tiffany blue box labeled Tiffany & Co.

Marinette rolled her eyes before going over to her locker. "Hey!" She greeted Alya.

"Lemme guess, you just finished your gift," Alya spoke as Marinette put her gift and her bag inside her locker.

Marinette giggles. "I hope Miss Bustier likes it."

"I painted her as a superhero, because she's always here for us," Nathaniel uttered, showing Nino and Kim the painting.

~Flashback~

Miss Bustier is talking to Nathaniel and another boy, who are standing facing away from each other.

"That's better. And now, hug each other." Miss Bustier advised.

The two boys hug.

~End Of Flashback~

"I'll give her a braid of hair to thank her for her breathing class. It helps me to be less afraid of Akumas," Mylène voiced.

~Flashback~

Miss Bustier and her students are kneeling on mats. She is facing the students, who have their eyes closed. "Breathe deeply. Think of your emotions like the surface of a quiet lake."

Kim, who is drifting off, falls over.

"Not that quiet, Kim."

The students laugh.

~End Of Flashback~

"I got my inspiration from the exercise she has us do at the beginning of every class." Rose pronounced.

~Flashback~

Miss Bustier is standing with Rose and Chloé at the front of the room.

"Morning, Chloé! Your hair is really pretty today!" Rose praised the Malibu barbie.

"What do you mean, "today"? My hair is always pretty. Yeah, well, today, Rose, you seem less... annoying." Chloé half-praised Rose.